Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding Shoes


this weekend ily nak pergi cari kasut for my wedding..

mase tunang aritu pakai kasut yg sekali dengan pakej. but tak best size besar and asyik nak tertanggal =(

so i decided to go on and cari my own wedding shoes. Boleh simpan for sentimental value and then lebih selesa and the best part its my choice huhuhuhu

so i have been thinking.. nak warne ape yer? my wedding baju supposed to be in white with pinky beads on it.. so hurm... i need something more versatile yet nice and cute!

i have been thinking about white or beige. hurm..

then ily ade belajar from youtube. kite just beli je kasut yg simple and plain and then buy a very cute adorable brooch pastu letak je kat kasut!

i like the idea more affordable =) yet interesting..

so kat bawah ni is what i have in mind.. well hunting for shoes expecially wedding shoes might take forever.. so nanti kalau ily da dapat my "wedding Shoe" i will definitely upload it =)

so enjoy some of my wedding shoe inspiration =)






No comments:

Post a Comment